LIVER LOVER - Grass-Fed Beef Liver Capsules
- NUTRITIONALLY DENSE SUPER FOOD: High in preformed Vitamin A, B12 for energy, CoQ10, Choline, Folate, Hyaluronic Acid and Bio-Available Heme Iron. Provides all the fat soluble vitamins (A, D, K & E) in highly usable forms, and meaningful amounts of copper, zinc and chromium.
- NOURISH YOUR WAY TO HEALTH: For healthy teeth, gums, skin and hair. Supports energy, mood, metabolism and methylation. For strong joints, connective tissue and healthy collagen. Supports heart, brain and liver health. Supports a strong immune system and glutathione status (the body's master antioxidant).
- WHOLE FOOD SUPPLEMENT: Get the nourishment that only whole foods (and whole food supplements) can provide. Get all the co-factors, nutrient synergy and biological activity that makes liver so amazing for you. Paleo Friendly... Primal Friendly... Ketogenic Friendly... Supports high energy demands for an active lifestyle.
- MADE WITH HIGHER STANDARDS: Pasture raised grass-fed and grass-finished, undefatted, hormone-free, pesticide-free, GMO-free. 100% ULTRA PURE means no fillers, no flow agents and no magnesium stearate. 100% DRIED to optimally preserve heat sensitive nutrients, co-factors and biological activity.
- Recommended as an integral part of a nose-to-tail keto or carnivore diet by the esteemed Liver King (Barbarian World Record Holder).
Super High Potency - More Per Serving
Serving Size 4 Capsules - 4000 mg
Servings Per Container 30
The Health Benefits That Await You
Beef liver supplements introduce an innovative way of keeping your body vibrant and disease-free. Most people tend to look to fruits and vegetables to supply the body's need for essential vitamins and minerals. Although there's nothing entirely wrong with that, the diet might be insufficient in terms of nutrient content.
Improve Your Body's Resistance against Diseases
Beef liver is a good source of vitamin B12 (including other types of vitamin Bs), A, folic acid, zinc, copper, and selenium -- the necessary vitamins and minerals to support immunity at a cellular level to combat free radicals.
Build Strong Joints, Ligaments, and Tendons
The proper nourishment of your joints, ligaments, and tendons is essential to improve its strength and flexibility. Beef liver supplements are rich in protein, which in turn produces collagen and elastin, which helps in keeping your tendons and ligaments strong. Aside from that, it also provides other essential vitamins and minerals needed for the development of stronger joints, ligaments, and tendons such as vitamin C, A, E, and calcium.
Stronger Teeth, Nails and Gum
Beef liver supplements can help support the strong development of teeth, nails, and gums by providing the essential nutritional building blocks for dental health. Vitamins and minerals like calcium, vitamins D, C, A, K, potassium, and phosphorus.
Strengthens Bone Density
Beef liver is rich in vitamins and minerals that keep the bones healthy, such as calcium, vitamin D, and K2.
Better Kidney and Liver Performance
Your Kidneys and Liver require necessary vitamins and minerals to maintain its good performance, alongside keeping a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Your beef liver supplement provides a significant amount of vitamins A, D, E, iron, and renal vitamins that help ensure your body functions properly and remove toxic waste substances from the body.
There are five essential vitamins and minerals needed to boost energy metabolism: vitamins B, D, calcium, iron, and magnesium. Beef liver supplements provide a substantial amount of these vitamins and minerals to ensure your body breaks down food and nutrients better.
Supports Collagen Synthesis
Liver meats have the highest concentration of vitamin C. Its antioxidant properties, the ascorbic acid, supports collagen synthesis that improves skin health, increases muscle mass, prevent bone loss, and relieve joint pain.
Longer Lasting Energy Levels
With large amounts of B vitamins and iron, you'll have longer-lasting energy levels. B vitamins, particularly B12, helps in transforming food into energy that cells can use. At the same time, it keeps your body's nerves and cells healthy, preventing diseases that can make you feel weak and tired. Iron, on the other hand, boosts your body to make hemoglobin to carry oxygen to the body's tissues effectively.
Research proves that vitamins and minerals such as calcium, folate, iron, omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and vitamins B6, B12, and D help in supporting mood enhancement and promoting long-term happiness.
Supports Balanced Methylation (Gene Expression)
Methylation is an essential biological process that happens in every cell in the body. It is involved in many activities such as the nervous, cardiovascular, and immune system activity, as well as in energy production, detoxification, and DNA repair. In the context of methylation, it should be balanced to help our body operate mentally and physically. Beef liver is a good source for methylation nutrients to ensure optimal function.
Support Heart, Liver, and Brain Health
Beef liver supplements provide an abundant amount of Omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, and vitamins A, D, and E -- the essential vitamins and minerals needed to keep your heart, brain, and liver healthy, respectively. A 3 ½ ounces of beef liver provides 609 milligrams of Omega-3 fatty acids, which is good to reduce triglycerides (a type of fat) in your heart. B vitamins like B6, B9, and B12 keeps your brain healthy by breaking down homocysteine and produce the energy needed to develop new brain cells. Meanwhile, vitamins A, D, and E help in preventing dysfunction in your liver to ensure a better break down of foods and nutrients to distribute energy to your other organs.